Soft & Dri Drigel in Baby Powder

Soft & Dri Drigel in Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 460 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 21, 2017

I had been getting really frustrated with stick deodorant as they always left a residue on my armpits that made shaving difficult. I tried this and it is the best. I no longer have residue, the gel dries fast, and my armpits no longer have dark staining on them like they used to! And I don't stink, so it must be effective!

March 22, 2016

This is my favourite antiperspirant without question. I love gel antiperspirant so much more than stick. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave any stains. I do a lot of high intensity training at the gym and sweat a lot and it really holds up. You can also almost always find it on sale. I don't think I've ever paid full price for it. This will always be my go to antiperspirant!

June 03, 2015

I LOVE the gel! It's great for summer! It's super refreshing to apply and it doesn't leave white marks on your shirts! Smells good and lasts a while :)

April 13, 2010

Smells good and lasts for a long time. Leaves minimal white marks.

May 17, 2009

I just tryed this and it provided what I was looking for,a good deodorant that was also clear! It was a good price about $6 at shoppers drugmart and I love the smell of baby powder. For me it was perfect since my dove deodorant used to leave gross white marks on black tops,and this since has solved that problem.Great product for summer