Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 262 in Granola Bars

February 25, 2017

I keep one of these in my desk, so I always have a quick snack ready to go. Instead of a chocolate bar I grab one of these and it helps me make it through the afternoon. Great chocolate taste.

February 24, 2017

Tried both the dark chocolate chunks and almonds, and the cranberries and almonds, both were very satisfying and delicious. Great for an after-work hold me till dinner snack and tastes great!

February 24, 2017

I had a sample bar of the dark chocolate chunks and almonds sent to me. I found the taste to be terrific. It was very filling. I will be buying this bar in the future and using for a snack in the afternoon to give me energy to finish the day.

January 11, 2017

I tried the canberry and almonds. I was impressed with the taste, had lots of flavor compared to others. Its more pricier I thought. Almost $5 for a box. They are gluten free. Going to try the chocolate one next.

December 19, 2016

I love the bars for a quick light snack. My 20 something daughter grabbed one on the way out . Her review was it wasn't very filling as other granola bars are. So if you want a light snack this is a good bar to chose. Want to be filled up better grab 2

October 31, 2016

Super bonne barre de granola à bon prix. Grosse barre avec des morceaux de fruits et de noix. Nourrissant pour la collation et les petites fringales .

July 25, 2016

Granola bars are regretably a regular in my bizarre schedule of work. Special K Nourish bars are delicious. Love the taste and there is no weird after taste (yup lots of bars have some weird tastes). Love the price and when you compare the nutritional content they are amazing value compared to those health food store granola bars.

June 30, 2016

These are amazing!! My favourite are the chocolate almond ones! I love taking these in my bag for a quick pick me up snack, or even a little treat for a night snack :)

April 20, 2016

I absolutely LOVE these new granola bars! So far I've just tried the dark chocolate chunks & almonds flavour, which I will definitely get again soon, but I'm also excited to try out their other flavours. The combination of ingredients tastes so good, yet because it's gluten free & has no artificial flavours or colours, I can feel good about what I'm eating. And since it's packed with nuts & whole grain oats, it's the perfect afternoon snack to keep me satisfied until dinner.

March 04, 2016

I don't usually buy bars like this.I was very satisfied with this bar. It contains roasted peanuts, dried cranberries, raisins and roasted almonds. It contains no cholesterol which is a bonus for me! It also has 2g of fibre another bonus! It is very filling and also very chewy. It is full of flavour. A great snack in case you get hungry! I will be carrying one of these in my purse just in case.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream