St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash

St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #531 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 17, 2016

This was my favourite cleanser that could be purchased in my local drugstore, Walmart and grocery store when the product was still available. I loved the product's ingredients, alcohol free, price and effectiveness in controlling my acne due to my combination skin. My heart broke when I learned that it was no longer available. I hope that St. Ives will bring the product back. My friends and I would be so happy if they did!! Marketing to consumers has changed for the better since the introduction of the internet. The customer base would be greatly increased. Knowledge is power for all parties involved.

May 30, 2016

I personally did not like the smell of this product and it does not give a nice, creamy foam. It kind of suds up like hand soap and seems to be really hard to rinse off.

May 27, 2015

J'aime bien ce nettoyant, quoi qu'un peu cher, mais très efficace! En plus, le fait qu'il soit fait de produits naturels lui donne un longueur d'avance pour moi. En général, les produits de St. Ives sont de qualité et ce produit en fait partie.

September 05, 2014

I found this product to be very effective and is also inexpensive.

March 26, 2014

For the price, this is an awesome cleanser. It contains tea tree oil which is a very effective but natural anti-bacterial product. It helps to get rid of existing pimples but also to stop new ones from forming. Forming cleansers aren't my favourite but an inexpensive tea tree cleanser is usually hard to find in the drugstore so this is always a fave.