Good

Suave 24-Hour protection Invisible Solid Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 06, 2016

One of the only deodorants that I have used that TOTALLY works for 24hrs and there is NO worry about maybe "smelling" over the deodorant.
    It is some of the cheapest stuff on the market but works incredibly well even more so than some of the most expensive natural alternatives.

March 22, 2016

For the price this works great! I bought 2, one took keep in my travel bag and one for the house. The smell wasn't too strong which was nice. Will buy again. I have spent way more money on other deodorants that do not work at all.

October 06, 2014

great protection works great love the smell n feeling refresh

July 14, 2013

I love this deodorant! It goes on nice and smooth and does its job. This brand has a wide variety of different scent to choose from but my favorite is tropical paradise. It literally smells like paradise under my arms all of the time. I'm not sure if I would agree with the 24 hour protection but the results may vary for different people. I find myself going outside a lot and I live under Arizona's hot sun so I have to re-apply to keep smelling fresh which to me is not a big deal. This product is also vary inexpensive which is also very convenient. Suave deodorant is quite popular so it is really easy to find. You can purchase it at any Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens ect. I highly recommend you invest in this great smelling product!

October 04, 2012

I love this deodorant! It works just as well or better than the more expensive name brands. My favorite sent is Everlasting Sunshine.