Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus

Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 03, 2016

A nice variety of dips. I can't quite decide which is my favourite.
This is a great variety pack to pick up if you need something to
take to a function. The dips go well with crackers and veggies.

January 26, 2016

Asiago and Artichoke - THE BEST tasting dip there is! I could eat a whole container in one setting if I let myself. :)

January 25, 2016

Summer Fresh Tzatziki - The stuff is awesome, I put it on just about everything now. I grilled some chicken and peppers then spread some tzatziki on a pita and rolled it up - heavenly. I actually craved it all day at work. It's also great for dipping raw veggies like carrots and cherry tomatoes.

September 02, 2015

I have tried a couple products from Summer Fresh but I would have to say the spinich and artichoke dip is my favorite. Its great to have for partys and it can be used with many things. Sometimes I serve it with veggies, tortilla chips, or pits bread and everyone loves it. The hummus is good too specially with veggies. Although it can be a little pricey its great when you get it on sale.

July 26, 2015

MY HUSBAND LOVE HUMMUS . HE LIKE IT . HE LOVE TO USE TO USE IT.EAT IT

July 26, 2015

I love this product. I love hummus while my mom prefers dip so this combined package is the perfect solution, while also eliminates the amount of containers in our fridge. Great quality product with excellent flavours as well. Mom never disappointed by how Summer Fresh products taste.

February 23, 2015

summer fresh artichoke and asiago dip is now a staple in our fridge! absolutely love this and prefer it over chips and dip now for my snack

February 06, 2015

i am not a hummus fan but my husband is. he loves this product! he will eat the whole thing!

February 06, 2015

This is a 4 set of dips & hummus including Artichoke & Asiago, Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, and regular Hummus. It's a good snack for yourself or when you have guests over. A good variety of flavours to enjoy. I like it with Naan or pita to scoop it up with it. Works with crackers or chips too. Worth trying.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted