tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

August 18, 2016

I have had the pot of Tarte Amazonian Clay for so long now. I have it in the shade grey, which is a really ashy blonde/brown kind of colour which is generally great for me. I get all my eyebrow products in the same shades. I find when using this product I really have to take my sweet time to perfect it, and its hard to fill in the sparse areas to blend perfectly, that could very well be because I need a different shade. It does last for awhile. I don't LOVE the brush it comes with, I would prefer something more defining, but its not the worst. It's definitely worth the money as a little bit goes a long way. For my preferred results, I mix it with a brow pencil.

June 06, 2016

If you have sparse browse and need a little extra TLC for them than this is your product!! It doesn't make them look overdone or drawn of if used properly and this tiny container has lasted me a year already and I use it daily!!! Love love love it! I would recommend using the angled brush with this product as well!

February 09, 2016

Comparable to ABH dipbrow, but a bit more dry, so it is more forgiving especially if you're new to mousse/gel formulas. The price is definitely worth every penny, because it comes with both a brush and the brow mousse. This was the first product that got me into carving my eyebrows to achieve that nice smooth arched brow, and I've never looked back.

May 01, 2015

I have been using this product for months now and i absolutly LOVE it. Amazing long lasting product, believe me! It will last for hours without needing to use any other "primer" or anything of the sort. It has a natural finish, easy to use. It was the first eyebrow product like this one that i have ever used. However it is a bit pricey..,But it is worth the money in my opinion. I do not regret buying it!

March 31, 2015

i have not tried a product like this one before, the mousse is sooooo easy to fill in your brows with and doesn't feel sticky or hard like a get! I love it.

November 13, 2014

This brow mousse is worth every penny because the container itself will last you a LONG time if you use it once a day. A little product on the brush can cover both eyebrows. The colour is intense (Medium Brown), so you don't want to apply too much.I recommended this product to a friend who says she loves it too!

September 13, 2014

OMG! This product is amazing - you need a little tiny dab on your brush and it goes on so smoothly and has so much pigment! This is worth every penny and it hands down the best eyebrow product i have EVER used!