Tarte park avenue princess - bronzer

Tarte park avenue princess - bronzer Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 307 in Bronzer

February 11, 2017

Tarte's Park Avenue Princess Bronzer is my go-to product! Has a beautiful bronze glow, no orangey tones here. A little pricey but worth every penny. Goes on smoothly and evenly.

January 08, 2017

the only bronzer I use! This bronzer doesn't have shimmer in it and goes on to give a nice look but isn't orange or shiny. I already have a tan so I love using this to contour and add more of a glow.

May 11, 2016

I'm sooo in love with this bronzer! I like to use it for a light Contour or just a little color when I'm not doing a contour. Such a pretty color and the packaging is super cute!

March 09, 2016

This is my current bronzer but only because I haven't been able to find one that I like better (I know there is one out there!). This is pretty pricey for a mediocre product. The color is okay. The packaging is okay. The way it looks is okay. But none of it is mind blowing amazing. The only reason I use this is because it beats everything else I've tried.

February 19, 2016

i enjoy using this bronzer for a natural glow. its perfect for the summer and spring months. works well on my medium skin tone. i recommend this to anyone who is looking for that perfect glow.

January 17, 2016

Top quality of bronzer, perfect color, waterproof! Dont have yellow tones, just the perfect color to look the perfect natural bronzing! Good and fancy pakaging! Perfect size for the makeup case!