Tetley Green Tea - Honey Lemon Ginseng

Tetley Green Tea - Honey Lemon Ginseng Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 467 in Tea

March 10, 2016

Le thé vert de Tetley avec miel, citron et ginseng est vraiment un bon thé. Il a bon goût avec son soupçon de citron et comme le ginseng est un booster d'énergie, cela en fait un thé complet. De plus, le thé vert est un excellent antioxydant à boire tout au long de la journée.

March 10, 2016

A very good, relaxing tea for anytime of day. I especially like this for when we are sick or feel something may be coming on. It's got the honey and lemon already and is quicker and easier than actually mixing together honey lemon water. The taste isn't my favourite but its good.

March 10, 2016

This is my go to drink for when I'm sick with a cold or sore throat. I find it gives me a lot of energy during the day when I still need to be on the go and then I don't really rely on cold meds as much (in some cases it has worked much better than cold meds). I don't recommend drinking this before bed as it would probably keep you up.

April 23, 2015

This is my tea, I only drink this Tetley Green Tea with Honey Lemon & Ginseng. It's not too strong just a perfect blend. I have one every morning on my way to work. I have tried other green teas & nothing compares to this one. You need to try it if you like green tea that doesn't taste like dirt or green trees.

It's inexpensive and you can get it on sale for $1.99 a can.