Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Witch Hazel

Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 208 in Toner

September 24, 2016

Thsi is a basic alcohol free toner great for wiping off the face with a cotton pad after cleansing. The bottle is huge and you can't beat the price. Nothing fancy but it does the job.

September 19, 2016

This stuff is such a great toner and face cleanser, its great for aches and pains too. I love how it cleanses my face and works as an astringent. It is great for even the most sensitive skin and you will see results within one week... Guaranteed.

February 02, 2016

Great Toner to use it, but not enough for keeping moisture in the daytime. The smell is great ! And feels soft .

February 02, 2016

A very versatile formula! The ingredients for this toner is great for calming down acne, or even cut and scrapes from the healing properties of aloe vera and the witch hazel. This toner always leaves my face feeling really refreshed and soft, and I bottle some of it up as a face mist. I also use a bit on a q-tip to fix any makeup mistakes , it comes off really easily!

January 26, 2016

I will never be without a bottle of Thayers, and cucumber is my favourite scent at the moment. I spritz a bit of it on right after the shower, and before I apply a salicylic acid toner. I'll even use it as a light moisturizer on my chest and back. It cleans, conditions, heals and brightens tired skin.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?