The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator for Sensitive Skin

The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. This Aloe Gentle Exfoliator for sensitive skin is dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin.

July 07, 2016

i felt that this exfoliator was too gentle. I have sensitive skin, but I don't think the exfoliator helped with making my skin softer. In general, for the price, I believe there are better exfoliators out there.

July 15, 2015

I have sensitive skin and don't like to try too many different products. However, for an exfoliator this is really gentle on the skin and works wonders. Leaves your face feeling clean and soft. Love the Body Shops products and their sales.

April 15, 2015

I use this once a week as directed by the woman who gave me samples to try. I have dry skin around the nose and cheeks so she advised that for my particular skin issues to stick with once a week and continue with a deep cleanser to not strip away too much oil. I love this exfoliator, as it's gentle on my skin (I have sensitive skin) and I feel like I'm actually doing good for my face when I use it.

June 20, 2011

My skin is very sensitive and tends to break out a lot, so I get very nervous about trying new products, but I knew I needed some type of exfoliation for the summer, so I picked this up at the Body Shop. I love it! The texture is perfect, you can feel the little scrubbers so you know its gettng rid of dead skin cells, but it's smooth and gentle enough that you don't feel like you're scraping your skin. It's made with natural ingrediants that did not make my skin break out at all. My skin is noticeably softer and smoother. The price is similar to my usual cleansing products, and absolutely worth it, and because you don't have to use it every day (I use about 2-3 times a week) it lasts longer.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender