The Body Shop Love Etc. Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #917 out of 1216 in Perfume

Fragrance personality: A sensuous blend of Egyptian jasmine with warm, radiant notes of vanilla and sandalwood.

March 18, 2015

Oh no. Not for me. This was the very first gift that my boyfriend bought me when we first started dating. I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it so I would wear it, since he bought he must like it right? It gave me a nauseating headache! :(

May 27, 2014

I love this scent!
Best perfume I have ever owned!

January 25, 2014

The name is so cute, nice shape of bottle and it smelled great! I don't know if I would purchase it, but it smells nice and I enjoy wearing it once in a while.

March 25, 2013

MY FAVOURITE SCENT. I have the lotion and body butter from this collection as well because I love the scent so much. It smells so beautiful. My boyfriend actually loves it too. If I forget to put it on, he notices because he likes it so much! It's a cute and girly scent, but mature enough for adults to wear and not feel like they just stepped out of a teenager's bedroom. It's beautiful and I highly recommend it! Plus The Body Shop stands for some amazing things.

February 20, 2013

I like the Body Shop Love Etc scent because it has a nice strong floral scent that is softened with some sweet undertones. I don't like perfumes that smell like vanilla butter or cream, nothing that smells like a body lotion, but I do enjoy perfumes that have a bit of that hint of sweet essence to it, but nothing too obnoxious like Vera Wang Princess (my former sweet-noted love) and Love Etc works because it smells floral but without being cloying. The scent sticks but never wafts and although I switch my perfumes up on a weekly basis, I seem to get compliments the most when I wear it. Win win!

March 04, 2011

I got this as a gift along with love etc body butter.and i think this is the
only product from body shop which i dont like, the smell is so strong and very different from what u expect from body shop.it stays for long, it didnt attraxt me may be other like it.

August 16, 2010

When I first read about this perfume and smelled the sample, I did no think that it would be right for me. But after trying the sample and ultimately buying it, I am really into it. This perfume is perfect for everyday, and has a slight vanilla scent mixed with floral tones and a touch of fruit. I tend to not care for overly floral scents, but this one is calmer and easier to wear. I definitely recommend giving it a try.

April 07, 2010

When I first smell this perfume, I thought this was not one I would like to buy. But then the Body Shop rep gave me 2 samples. So I had to try it. Well, this was a great surprise! What I thougth was a musky perfume is turning different on myself. After the perfume developped on me, what I ccan smell is a nice light vanill scent mixed with a floral one.