The Stinger Bug Zapper

The Stinger Bug Zapper Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

High-impact polycarbonate plastic housing with UV blacklight that attracts phototropic insects and lures them into killing grids. Once inside the killing grid, power from high voltage transformer quickly and efficiently eliminates flying insect. Unit should be placed 25-foot to 50-foot away from house or areas of human activity and at least 6-foot to 8-foot off the ground. Required maintenance is annually replacing the UV black light and periodically cleaning the killing grids. CUL and CSA listed. Plugs into 120V outlet.

July 17, 2016

This really works. It has to be hung up a distance away from where you are - we usually hang it on the other side of the yard when we have a fire. It works really well - it has a UV light that attracts bugs. You can hear them get zapped, so you know it is working! The only downside of this unit - and the reason I wouldn't recommend it - it attracts ALL bugs - not just mosquitoes! I hear a lot of BIG zaps when I have it on and watch moth after moth die - kind of sad. It is a great alternative to bug spray but not selective enough, which leaves me feeling REALLY guilty when I use it. I don't want to kill all the flying bugs in my yard - just the ones that want to bite me!
It is a well built unit, though. We have had ours for several years with no issues.

January 11, 2016

My sister and her husband own one and I got to see it work first hand, what a great product, really zaps those bugs,one of the best bug repellants I've seen so far

December 01, 2015

I've owned this for a few years and it still works wonderfully.

December 01, 2015

I had The Stinger Bug Zapper in my backyard this summer and it worked great!!! Kept the pests away at a low cost!!!

July 15, 2011

The Stinger is a electronic pest repeller. There is a combo kit that contains a indoor and outdoor one. Both are great, but the Outdoor one works the best! It has a UV blacklight that attracts insects and lures them in and zaps them. It works well as it kills insects from far away and at the same time is somehow entertaining.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!