Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1216 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

September 21, 2016

This is a one of a kind fragrance. It is spicy and sexy. It lasts all day long and a must for me in my fragrance collection. The unique bottle also is a great accent piece to my dresser!

September 06, 2016

Definitely not a scent for me. Maybe the best word to describe it is 'spicy' ? Everyone seems to be drawn to it (including myself), then it kind of repels you. It's just confusing and I personally don't love it

July 14, 2016

The bottle is elegant and chic. The smell is too strong and overpowering. It actually is so nausiating it gives me a terrible headache. Way too sweet!

June 05, 2016

Angel by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel was launched in 1992. Angel was created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin. Top notes are melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy; middle notes are honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.

May 26, 2016

I am sensitive to a lot of perfumes and colognes so it has been a struggle to find a fragrance I can tolerate that mixes with my body chemistry. When I tried this perfume over 13 years ago, I got hooked! It was so sexy and after a few hours turned musky - perfect for me. My boyfriend back then loved it and my husband keeps buying it for me so that I never run out - he says its my signature scent (yay me). I have both the original and Angel Lily as well as the body lotion. I'm so glad to have discovered Angel.

March 10, 2016

My mother has used this for almost 30 years! She's a VIP customer and although I can't wear it because it would feel funny smelling like my mother I strongly recommend this! All the Thierry mugler perfumes chemically react to heat so instead of it leaving you when your hot it smells more like you just reapplied more! It's such a beautiful scent! Go give this a sniff the next time your out shopping! You will love it!

February 16, 2016

This is my moms trademark scent and I love it to death. Its always going to remind me of going nice places with her. She still wears it today, and I still buy it for her when she needs more.

February 10, 2016

This perfume comes in a really nice bottle. It smells really nice and you can tell it isn't cheap.

February 03, 2016

Definitely my favorite and most highly recommended perfume! I absolutely love how it last long and only need to use a small spritz. The star is so signature and amazing to me. I think it's awesome how they are refillable in most department stores. A bit cheaper to go that route.

January 16, 2016

My Favourite perfume of all time !!!!!!!!!!!
Have worn it since it came out
It lasts forever and is amazing in every way
It's sensual very feminine and i adore all the versions of ANGEL

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml