Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1233 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

January 10, 2017

It's not at all my favorite. I just don't like the dry smell after a few hours. I got this as a Christmas gift. I sware a coworker use to wear this a few years back and I think it reminds me of her, it's very distinct and very identifiable as Angel perfume, I like very different fragrances that aren't so main stream.

January 06, 2017

This is Absolutely My most favorite Perfume. I haven't had it in awhile. My Son bought me the gift set fro Christmas and I am in heaven. I have had lots of compliments on how good it smells on Me.

January 03, 2017

This has been my favorite perfume for many years now. Every time I wear the Angel, I constantly get compliments throughout the day. I find it to be very alluring, sensual, sexy, and mysterious. If you want to get noticed, try some Angel :)

September 21, 2016

This is a one of a kind fragrance. It is spicy and sexy. It lasts all day long and a must for me in my fragrance collection. The unique bottle also is a great accent piece to my dresser!

September 06, 2016

Definitely not a scent for me. Maybe the best word to describe it is 'spicy' ? Everyone seems to be drawn to it (including myself), then it kind of repels you. It's just confusing and I personally don't love it

July 14, 2016

The bottle is elegant and chic. The smell is too strong and overpowering. It actually is so nausiating it gives me a terrible headache. Way too sweet!

June 05, 2016

Angel by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel was launched in 1992. Angel was created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin. Top notes are melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy; middle notes are honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.

May 26, 2016

I am sensitive to a lot of perfumes and colognes so it has been a struggle to find a fragrance I can tolerate that mixes with my body chemistry. When I tried this perfume over 13 years ago, I got hooked! It was so sexy and after a few hours turned musky - perfect for me. My boyfriend back then loved it and my husband keeps buying it for me so that I never run out - he says its my signature scent (yay me). I have both the original and Angel Lily as well as the body lotion. I'm so glad to have discovered Angel.

March 10, 2016

My mother has used this for almost 30 years! She's a VIP customer and although I can't wear it because it would feel funny smelling like my mother I strongly recommend this! All the Thierry mugler perfumes chemically react to heat so instead of it leaving you when your hot it smells more like you just reapplied more! It's such a beautiful scent! Go give this a sniff the next time your out shopping! You will love it!

February 16, 2016

This is my moms trademark scent and I love it to death. Its always going to remind me of going nice places with her. She still wears it today, and I still buy it for her when she needs more.