Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 226 in Laundry Care

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme – helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide’s already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster – helps to give a great whiteness result – even in just one wash

October 25, 2016

You obviously cannot beat Tide laundry detergent. I swear they have the best formula on the market. I can trust that Tide thoroughly cleans my clothes, including stains, and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks!

October 13, 2016

This is obviously the best laundry detergent on the market. It is safe for colors, helps them not fade. It is tough on stains and it smells so freaking amazing. i do not even need to use fabric softener when I use Tide. I love that it makes my bedding smell good for a couple weeks, then back to the wash. Its great for sensitive skin too, i never break out when using this and I have broken out before with some lower end detergents. Which I will not be buying again. I will keep buying Tide though>

October 13, 2016

10 years ago I developed an awful allergic reaction to this product that landed me in the hospital! This product is definitely not for those with sensitive skin! Since, I have found other laundry detergents that do just as great of a job (if not better) using less liquid and for a fraction of the price. Beyond my sensitivity I just cannot justify the price for what it's worth in comparison to what else is on the market.

October 03, 2016

Tide is a great option for me. It cleans well in hot or cold water. Lathers well and smells so fresh! It tends to be pricier than other brands, but it is worth it. I usually wait until it goes on sale.

September 29, 2016

J'adore le tide. Je suis allergique au parfum et j'ai la peau sensible. Je lave mes vêtements avec du tide nature et je n'ai aucun problème. Je recommande ce produit.

September 28, 2016

I like to buy detergent that works well in cold water, and even if this one isn't "cold water" it still works great. The scent is light and not offensive. Tide is one of the more expensive brands- but a little goes a long way- and it deep cleans

September 15, 2016

I love the variety of scents available. We like to switch it up with every purchase. The scent actually last longer than most others we have used. It's a great bang for your buck!

August 28, 2016

Tide is the best. I've tried lots of other laundry soaps and I always come back to Tide. Smells great and removes stains really well. Really effective and coupons are always available.

August 28, 2016

I just love this product, it gets the toughest stains out, whether it's grease, or some type of food or whatever. It lives my clothes smelling great, and its quite affordable.

August 17, 2016

Tide original liquid detergent is the only laundry soap that takes out my kids and husbands stains, my husband is a chef and well my daughter is 5 so I battle tons of stains, the price is high but you pay for what you get. I highly recommend this product. Watch out for the sales and you can get two for the price of one :)

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS