Tide Pods Plus Febreze Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 23, 2016

Absolutely love the pods with Febreeze they make your clothes smell good longer, no having to lift heavy bottle of detergent, no need to use extra scents or for your clothes or sheets to smell good.
I buy these with coupons and when on sale and it comes out to a few cents a load which is amazing

June 08, 2016

After starting with the pods, I'm never switching back. I have found this particular product to be the most effective in clean and fresh-smelling laundry. I always do my laundry cold and have never seen an issue or any residue on my clothing or towels. The best part is its hassle-free! Just toss it in and walk away. I do find the tubs to be a bit pricey but it lasts quite a while and does a great job which makes it well worth the money.

May 27, 2016

I liked this product a lot. Its so very convenient no measuring at all. The smell is a little bit strong for me but overall it works great. Cleans very well.

March 16, 2016

It is so nice not having to measure out liquids. These pods make doing laundry a lot more convenient. Your laundry comes or smelling very fresh.I just wish they were more affordable.

December 12, 2015

My clothes smelt great when they came out of the washing machine and they were clean. I loved the convince of the pods. Just toss in the required number into the washing machine. No need to carry around a jug and no need to measure. I live in a apartment building so, the less that I need to drag to the laundry mat, the better.

November 16, 2015

the scent that this tide pod left on my laundry was very strong and I would not buy it again. Too strong for me.

November 16, 2015

I find these pods to be extremely expensive and often find myself running out to get more than when I use just normal liquid detergent. I also do not like how the plastic coating disintegrates only to clog my plumbing and stuff...similar to how those flush wipes do the same thing (they say they don't clog plumbing, but they sure do). Anyway, I will be switching back to liquid from now on as I can control how much soap I put in my washer, and here's a secret, you don't need to fill the cap as Tide bets on you filling it to the line or past the line.

November 05, 2015

I just bought the Tide with febreeze Botanical Rain pods. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm in love. They make my laundry smell AMAZING! My boyfriend even was commenting.

1.5/5

October 01, 2015

Worst product I ever tried. It did not help with stains on clothes, even with a stain treatment and made the colors fade. Never had this problem with other detergents. Also I don't like the fact that to do a basic load of laundry I need to use 2 pods so I wind up only getting half the loads it states on the package.

September 24, 2015

Smells great, so easy to use, kids can even do it.