TNA Handbag Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 99 in Handbags

TNA clothing has been part of the Canadian West Coast fashion scene since 1998. TNA handbags are an active lifestyle fashion statement, which has become an important aspect of modern day living around the world. A TNA handbag represents mountain freedom, as well as the ocean’s energy. Each handbag sends a message that expresses the sophistication of the city, as well as the relaxed attitude of a day-off.

August 22, 2014

These bags are so cute. I think its worth the buy because they can carry a lot. I use mine as a diaper bag

August 19, 2011

I GOT MY BAG DURING CHRISTMAS, SO IT WAS CHEAPER...
USED IT FOR LIKE A YEAR NOW.. AND THE TNA LOGO IS KINDA FADING BUT I GUESS ITS MY FAULT NOT THE BAG'S FAULT.. :/

June 08, 2010

These handbags are ridiculous. Why do high school girls want to have the same bag as eachother? I might understand if they look good, but it is a gym bag (essentially) usually with a rainbow of logos all over it. When I see a girl carrying one of these bags I know she has been brand name brainwashed. You know you are brand name brainwashed when you purchase an item that has no style simply because it has a logo all over it. Watch out girls!

April 29, 2010

I saw these bags popping up everywhere at school last year and I decided I had to have one! Unfortunately, the initial lust factor with the cute print did not last! At first, I thought the print was fun and flirty, the colors were great and it had that cute fashionista's best friend look all over it! Although the bag looks cute , it is not the slightest bit convenient... the bag is already sooo heavy without anything in it and the straps dig into your arms like crazy. It's painful to carry it around when it's full which is not so cute ! So my verdict is, pretty=yes, practical=heck no!

April 08, 2009

I bought a large TNA bag (without the busy print) a year ago because it was on sale.

This bag is not built for comfort. The bag is already heavy without anything in it, so I'm not sure how some people carry their school books with this bag. The straps gave me hugeee and painful red marks on my shoulders and my back would hurt from carry the bag (I didn't even have that much stuff in it).

December 31, 2008

This Bag is amazing durable and will never go out of style. Trust me I have the latest style and I get some crazy complements when I walking down the street( no one can resist the crazy print and the well trusted brand TNA) If you want to know where i got the line from go to www.aritzia.com.