TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Smooth System Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 31, 2016

This (with the conditioner) is the only product I have ever used that has actually helped my thick frizzy hair. For the first time in my life I could actually leave it to air dry without it completely puffing up! A life saver. This product left my hair feeling incredibly soft and looked very healthy and shiny. It made it very easy to brush and style and i loved the quality of the product. there is a lot of product in the bottle so you definitely get your moneys worth.

October 21, 2016

Ce shampooing et le revitalisant qui va avec sont juste merveilleux. Ils lissent et rendent le cheveu soyeux. L'apparence de mes cheveux est plus saine. Dans le top 5 des shampooings de pharmacie. Assurément!

Anything with Keratin - which is protein - tends to weigh the hair down
so if you have fine hair - no - THIS will not work
it will make you hair heavy -
I find that I avoid all SHAMPOOS with Keratin as tagline because they are so heavy on the hair

October 21, 2016

Well I definitely approve of this shampoo! Any product with keratin is usually good, and this one is for sure. My hair was left clean, smooth and looking a lot healthier than it did prior to use. I followed it up with a leave in conditioner and voila! Great overall

October 20, 2016

I didn't find that this shampoo worked any different than any other shampoo I've tried before. I have curly hair so I thought it might tame it and take out the frizz but it didn't do anything more than any other shampoo i've tried before.

October 20, 2016

I found that the price was quite expensive for how much you get. But the product itself is very good. I have extremely frizzy hair and it helped me get through a hot day

October 20, 2016

I still use this product presently! About 3 times a week I put it on my hair after shampooing and leave it on for atleast 2 minutes before I wash it off it leaves my hair smooth and hydrated! I had really coarse hair with dry sculpt this product helped my hair look and feel alive again and it's affordable!

October 19, 2016

Worked pretty good in my hair when I used it. It definitely did its job in leaving my hair smooth and fresh. I like to use twice during my shower for extra smotthness

October 19, 2016

I eagerly tried out the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo as part of the complete system (Shampoo, Conditioner, and Heat-Activated Treatment) when it first came on the market a couple of years ago. I cannot attest to the fact that my hair stayed smooth for 7 days as I am a daily washer (I know, I know...) However, I can attest to the fact that my hair indeed felt very smooth and silky after using the products - and it smelled fantastic! Also, the price was a pretty good value for the amount of shampoo considering how long it would probably last under ideal conditions. I would recommend this product and line in general.

October 19, 2016

I love TRESemme , it made my hair soft and manageable... I have fizzy hair and it help keep my hair smooth... I will buy it again and give it to friends at Christmas...

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear