Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
Amazing

Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 08, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon du duo par la poste de Tresemme. J'ai aimé la sensation du pre-wash conditioner (ça sent très bon!), mais j'ai été déçue du shampoing. J'ai tendance à avoir les racines un peu grasses et le shampoing n'a pas été capable de mousser. Je n'avais donc pas l'impression d'avoir les cheveux propres. En apparence, ils étaient beaux en sortant de la douche, mais je n'ai pas aimé l'expérience.

July 15, 2016

I received a free sample of the new Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Conditioner & Shampoo and although there was only enough for one use, I was able to form my opinion of it. I was very sceptical of this new way of conditioning my hair than shampooing it simply because my hair is long and it tends to get full of knots when I wash it. Unfortunately the day I tried them my allergies were acting up, so I really can’t tell you if the pares scent was nice and pleasant to use, to strong and over powering, or just right. I can how ever tell you that the conditioner went in and cover all of my long hair, it felt really nice on my hair and it was very easily rinsed out. I was able to run my finger through my hair with out coming across a ton of knots, at that point. Than it was time to shampoo and I even told myself, ”This could turn into a nightmare, or it could actually work for me.” The shampoo lathered up way more than I was expecting that small amount to do, but it was also very easily rinsed out. How ever while I was washing my hair I could feel the knots beginning to form and by the time I had the job completed, my hair was just full of knots. I thought for sure I was going to have to use a detangling product, but to my surprise I was able to get through every knot with out pulling half of my hair out of my head. As for this new Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Conditioner & Shampoo giving me wonderful volume and great looking hair, it was a big fail for me. I let my hair dry on its own like I normally do, but saw no big change in its volume at all. It left my hair feeling soft and it wasn’t furzy at all, but it definitely wasn’t full of volume either. Myself I won’t be buying it, but I know as of today you can still get a free sample to try for yourself. I’d say that would be your best bet before you buy it and find out it wasn’t for you.