Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish

Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 541 in Conditioner

October 24, 2016

I'm torn on this shampoo and conditioner duo as it smells great but leaves alot of residue which I'm not a fan of. I will try it a little longer but there are other products that do a better job.

September 21, 2016

Just purchased and tried this duo. The conditioner is amazing. It smells really good and not too coconutty. I am happy that it is paraben- free and without harsh chemicals as my hair is dry and colour damaged. Left my hair smooth and no frizz.

August 11, 2016

I love this conditioner. It smells like coconut which I love. It leaves my hair so soft afterwards. I'm able to let my hair air dry for the first time in years without it being a frizzy mess.
I'm stocking up on this stuff the next time it's on sale.

August 08, 2016

I've always been a fan of Tresemme products and what they do for my thick wavy/curly hair. When I found this product, I was pleased to see that it was silicone free and from the botanical line. Not to mention the amazing scent! I'm a huge fan of anything coconut scented and this doesn't disappoint for me! My hair not only smells good, but my curls are sitting nice and aren't left frizzy, even when I don't put any additional product in.

July 28, 2016

Comme TRESemmé font de très bons produits, j'ai optée pour essayer celuo-ci et j'ai adorée. Il rend mes cheveux si doux et si soyeux au toucher. Leur apparence est tout simplement parfait. Ils parraissent si en santé.

July 28, 2016

After coming to the realization that most conditioners contain contain silicone/dimethicone that just coat your hair in silicone and don't actually "condition", I started searching for products that were silicone free. I stumbled upon the Tresemme Botanique - Silicone Free - Nourish & Replenish. My hair is thick and wavy/curly. This conditioner truly conditions my hair and leaves it really soft but also bouncy. I didn't realize how much the conditioners with silicone were drying out my hair. I'm in love!

June 25, 2016

I do not like this conditioner. It leaves my hair very dry. It really does nothing for me. I also find the smell way too strong. In my opinion, there are many better conditioners on the market in that price range.

May 27, 2016

J'avais envie d'essayer un nouveau revitalisant et j'ai choisit celui-ci par hasard et je ne suis pas déçue du tout. Outre son succulent parfum, il rend mes cheveux doux au touché. Je sens aussi que mes cheveux sont plus souple après chaque lavage, ça faisait longtemps que je ne les avais pas vu aussi rayonnant.

April 26, 2016

Unfortunately tresemme has discontinued their Natutals line which for me was such a disappointment. Their Naturals nourishing moisture conditioner was my holy grail hair product for a long time. So I was in search of a new conditioner, luckily I didn't have to go very far down the isle, I found the new Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish with coconut milk and aloe vera conditioner. I find it to be quite similar to the naturals lines conditioner. It does seem to be a little bit heavier but the smell is amazing! It leaves my hair soft, manageable, and moisturized. I will definitely be repurchasing.