Tresemme Keratin smooth Collection Reviews

Ranked #965 out of 2162 in Hair Care

January 20, 2016

The most perfect shampoo. i have used many shampoo but this one does great on my hair. My hair keeps falling when I use others but with this shampoo my hair gets much better. It makes my hair softer and easier to work with since i have frizzy hair. It smells soo good too

September 08, 2014

This product works well. You get Quality for the price. I found it was a little pricy however it does what it intends to do. Also left my hair feeling soft and smelled amazing.

August 11, 2014

I got a sample of this collection from tresemme. It smells great and after using It my hair smells wonderful. My hair wasn't as smooth and straight as expected and it was still frizzy after blow drying and straightening I guess you have to keep straightening your hair several times to get results but my hair is thick and I don't have time for that. I like tresemme products and might purchase the actual product and give it another chance.

July 25, 2014

I revived a Sample in the mail of All three Shampoo,Conditioner and Heat Activated Treatment, When i first used the shampoo and conditioner i noticed it smelled really good.... Pros: who doesn't love a good smelling products... Cons: All that blow Drying When you have thick curly Frizzy hair like mine takes about an hour.. got threw that ,then the hair straightening to lock in the product you have to go over each piece thee times.. But the results are wonderful no more frizz hair is shinny and healthy looking.. But for the lasting 7 days even threw washes didn't end up being the case.. lasted about three days for my type of hair ..But i would definitely use it again :)