Good

TRESemme TRES GEL Reviews

Ranked #1286 out of 2310 in Hair Care

January 12, 2017

I style my hair 2 different ways depending on how I feel that day. I use Tres Gel on level 5 when I want a firm semi-curly wet look. I leave my hair pretty wet after the shower and rub in a small amount scrunching my hair to be wavy/curl at the tops. Then I add a bit more thickly on my hands while I pat the top of my hair in place letting it coat the outter layers. After it dries my hair is not "crunchy" but held in place and this stuff smells pretty damn good too!

July 10, 2016

I have very fine, naturally curly hair. When I stopped straightening it, I tried several different brands of gel for my curls. To my surprise, this gel was the BEST! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it crunchy but holds the curl really well. And for the price, you can't beat it!

November 29, 2013

I love this gel! I have been using it for years. It really keeps the curls in my hair without the frizz. It's long lasting without using a whole handful. It may be a little costly but the fact that it can be purchased in almost any store is a huge plus!