Good

Tria Acne Clearing Blue Light Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

July 08, 2015

I couldn't really tell if this product was making a difference to my skin which makes me think that it's not worth the hefty price tag if I can't even tell. I also found it annoying to have to purchase new cartridges for it and it seemed like I had to purchase them pretty frequently too. Overall, I don't recommend this product.

May 11, 2015

Within the last year my acne became severe due to stress and hormonal changes, I went to the doctor and they prescribed me birth control, antibiotics and topical cream when none of that helped I became very depressed and felt like i couldn't even look people in the eye because I was ashamed of my face. Also as an esthetician i feel like i need to have good skin because I don't want to tell a client they need to keep care of their skin when it looks like i can't

I was skeptical whether the Tria acne light would work but i did alot of research before hand. The price was a little much ($430) but the reviews for this were so positive so I decided to try it for myself!

I have only been using this light for just under a week and i'm already seeing a dramatic difference! So far I have already seen my face become less red and inflamed, I haven't had any new pustules and before using this light I would have new breakouts daily! The Tria light is also lightening my acne scars!

I would definitely recommend trying this out if you are also suffering with acne!

You just use this light twice a day for 2 minutes and 50 seconds after washing your face! Morning and night!
If you have any questions about it feel free to message me !:)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil