Tums Smoothies

Tums Smoothies Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 475 in Remedies

November 28, 2016

I find that Tums Smoothies (I have flavor Berry Fusion) always helps when I get an upset stomach or heartburn. I sometimes get an upset stomach when I eat something that doesn't agree with me. I will take a Tums Smoothies - usually two and I find that it works very well and I'm feeling good within fifteen minutes. I really like how fast they work - they really make a difference in a very short time.

September 26, 2016

I try not to medicate myself too much, so I take these only when I have a really unbearable acid reflux. That is why I always get the extra strength ones. I keep them everywhere - my purse, car, first aid kit. They have a long shelf life. Tums are one of the rare medicines that are safe for pregnant women, and trust me, they need it. They do taste a bit chalky, but not unbearable, and you can get your calcium from them (if you take enough vitamin D).

July 15, 2016

I love Tums Smoothies! They're as effective as regular Tums at combating heartburn except with a much smoother texture (less chalkiness) and a nicer taste. In addition to treating heartburn, I also use these as calcium supplements since they're so cheap. If you're using them as calcium supplements as well, I would advise taking one in the morning/afternoon and one in the evening/night since the body absorbs calcium more effectively in smaller doses at a time, but avoid taking calcium with coffee as the caffeine will interfere with absorption.

June 09, 2016

I started experience in heart burn for the first time ever a few years ago after I had my son, I tried taking the original tums and they were disgusting. I tried these and thought they tasted great and worked very quickly. These are pricey but completely worth it when you have heart burn.

May 19, 2016

I never had heartburn until I was pregnant and hated the taste of tums, but I purchased the smoothies kind and was able to eat them daily. The taste was much improved from the original fruit or mint tums and they took the heart burn away almost instantly. I keep a container in my car !

February 15, 2016

Get product works fast, and works well! The new smoothie taste is just great though have to watch myself that im not snacking on them. Nice to have something that works and tastes good!

July 17, 2015

I really like the flavour of these Tums, I like to take them when I have heartburn. I sometimes get heartburn at night or after eating too much and these really help relieve the burn!

December 08, 2014

I love these tums. They taste great and i love that they are softer then the orignals.

June 28, 2014

They are amazing.Helped throughout my pregnancy with heartburn.Comes in great flavors and easy to chew.

May 28, 2014

Excellent taste and soothing results