Turmeric Curcumin Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 176 in Supplements

January 28, 2016

We use this in our household all the time. Whether it's to make a tea or to take it in pill form (with pepper to make it more effective), Turmeric Curcumin is excellent for health and is a convenient way to ensure that you are feeling well and that your immune system is supported.

November 13, 2014

Turmeric is basically a miracle cure-all! It's anti tumor/cancer, its anti inflammatory, its immune boosting, blood detoxifying, and helps regulate hormones as well. I got my mother in law taking capsules of these daily since she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She also sprinkled it on her food before every meal. She's had little to no symptoms all throughout her chemotherapy, radiation and hormone treatments! I have no idea if the turmeric helped with that, but the fact that none of her treatments effected her badly makes me think it did! You can buy giant bags of this stuff in the grocery store in the ethnic aisle.

June 10, 2014

Every since I've used this supplement haven't had any joint pain. I have RA and everyone that has RA knows how it is living with it. Painful!!! But this supplement has really help me so far with inflamation.