Twinnings Herbal Tea Pomegranate & Raspberry
Good

Twinnings Herbal Tea Pomegranate & Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 467 in Tea

October 05, 2015

great taste ..easy to brew... and a great price too..

October 05, 2015

I love this tea!! It's perfect to make iced-tea in the summer, but is just as tasty to drink warm in the winter :) A win-win :D

September 29, 2015

I first tried this at a friends house and really loved it so I went out to buy a box. It's light and great for an evening tea since it's herbal. What I love most is the mix of the pomegranate and raspberry but theres a great sweet finishing taste from the addition of liquorice root- so I never add honey when I drink this!

August 17, 2015

Love this tea, I drink many varieties including the loose leaf expensive kind from David's Tea. This one is cheaper, and high up on the flavor meter!

May 15, 2015

I don't usually like pomegranate flavours but I LOVE the combination with raspberry in this tea. Twinning has the best fruit-flavoured teas because they are so full-bodied. It doesn't even need sweetener!

April 01, 2015

I love the taste of this tea! I love drinking it in the spring.

March 18, 2015

Very lovely tea with great taste, raspberry gives that naturaly sour/sweet taste. It smells fantastic. Little pricey.

March 12, 2015

I found this tea on sale. I love herbal teas and always look for new flavours! This tastes and smells so good! The Pomegranate and Raspberry is a nice blend and it's healthy for you too!

March 10, 2015

I love herbal tea. this blend is so delicious and smell so good. everyone at my house loves it.

March 08, 2015

A soothing and relaxing herbal tea. The fragrant blend of pomegranate and raspberry is an explosion of sweet fruit. I find it very refreshing to sip this tea and it has a calming effect. You can taste the quality of the ingredients.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear