Twinnings Herbal Tea Pomegranate & Raspberry
Good

Twinnings Herbal Tea Pomegranate & Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 522 in Tea

October 05, 2015

great taste ..easy to brew... and a great price too..

October 05, 2015

I love this tea!! It's perfect to make iced-tea in the summer, but is just as tasty to drink warm in the winter :) A win-win :D

September 29, 2015

I first tried this at a friends house and really loved it so I went out to buy a box. It's light and great for an evening tea since it's herbal. What I love most is the mix of the pomegranate and raspberry but theres a great sweet finishing taste from the addition of liquorice root- so I never add honey when I drink this!

August 17, 2015

Love this tea, I drink many varieties including the loose leaf expensive kind from David's Tea. This one is cheaper, and high up on the flavor meter!

May 15, 2015

I don't usually like pomegranate flavours but I LOVE the combination with raspberry in this tea. Twinning has the best fruit-flavoured teas because they are so full-bodied. It doesn't even need sweetener!

April 01, 2015

I love the taste of this tea! I love drinking it in the spring.

March 18, 2015

Very lovely tea with great taste, raspberry gives that naturaly sour/sweet taste. It smells fantastic. Little pricey.

March 12, 2015

I found this tea on sale. I love herbal teas and always look for new flavours! This tastes and smells so good! The Pomegranate and Raspberry is a nice blend and it's healthy for you too!

March 10, 2015

I love herbal tea. this blend is so delicious and smell so good. everyone at my house loves it.

March 08, 2015

A soothing and relaxing herbal tea. The fragrant blend of pomegranate and raspberry is an explosion of sweet fruit. I find it very refreshing to sip this tea and it has a calming effect. You can taste the quality of the ingredients.