Good

Uppababy vista stroller in Mica (grey/silver) Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 190 in Strollers - Standard

January 05, 2016

Awesome stroller! I have it in another colour but figured I would put my review here.

I did a ton of stroller research and ended up with this one as my main one. Love it! Have been using it for almost 2 years and it's awesome. Huge basket underneath, many recline positions and great color selections. It steers well with one or both hands and the handlebar adjusts for different heights. Drives well on different terrain. Great sunshade. No complaints. The additional accessories like the rain cover and bug shield (mostly the former) are really useful. It's pricey but definitely one of the best strollers on the market.

June 01, 2015

Best stroller ever! Easy to manuever and push with one hand. Great sun shade for baby and a generous and handy sized basket under the seat for all your things. Nice reclining options too. Travels well as we have taken ours to HawIi a few times and it holds up well!

September 09, 2014

Bought this stroller when I had my son after countless hours of research. So glad I bought it! Amazing stroller! Benefits include being able to turn stroller with one hand, comes with big kid seat and a bassinet for your infants, big kid seat reclines and can be forward or rear facing, large basket, SPF sunshade, very comfortable for children, foot rest can move up and down depending on the size of you child. I have used this stroller to do everything from hiking to a trip to the grocery store and found it be to well worth every penny I spent on it !