Urban Decay High-Color Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

May 16, 2016

I have the purple shade and honestly if it wasn't purple I would probably wear it every day. I will be going back to get a nude shade because the pigmentation of this gloss is amazing. Also I have not found a gloss that lasts as long as this one does. The purple is a really nice colour but is a bit over the top for a day to day makeup look.

February 11, 2016

I got a sample of this lipgloss in bittersweet from Sephora. It said that it was highly pigmented but I would say it is more medium-ly pigmented. The texture and color were very nice. If you are looking at the color in the tube and thinking you will get that shade on your lips you might be disappointed. This lipgloss line is somewhat average but you might think about buying some because some of the colors are original.

January 11, 2016

These are everything. leaves you lips feeling moist and the colors are great

May 06, 2015

Also received with a Sephora purchase and I LOVE. The pigment is great and the formula itself stays put without being too sticky. I would consider purchasing a full size tube in perhaps a different colour (or multiple colours...).

May 06, 2015

Received a sample of this with a Sephora purchase. Probably one of the most pigmented lipgloss' I have tried. It isn't as sticky as other brands but it is definitely worth it for the color you get. I have a bright purple and it stayed on my lips all morning without the color fading.