Good

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

April 03, 2015

My favourite of the Vice palettes! Such gorgeous everyday colours.

December 15, 2014

Love how many colors there are. Not so much something you'd grab on the go. Super pigmented and highly shimmery. Not yet creative to decide what colors to use where. I'm obsessed with how many options though.
The eyeshadow is almost creamy with how soft it is.

Shearkatrina.com

June 24, 2014

This is my favorite palette and I use it daily! But honestly some of the colours? However the majority of them are amazing! I love how pigmented they are and long lasting the are!!

February 19, 2014

I squealed with joy when i got this palette in the mail. I would buy this again and again and again if they ever re relased it. I love all of the colours and it is so highly pigmented that you only need a very little amount. Urban Decay forever!

November 23, 2013

I'm a HUGE UD fan. When the Vice 2 came out, I knew I HAD to have it. It's got 20 eyeshadow shades and a double ended brush. It also has a large mirror on the top half of the palette. The palette is made up of mostly shimmery shades, there are only a couple of matte shades; so if you're not a fan of shimmer, this is likely not for you!

The shadows are extremely pigmented and very blendable.

Some of my favourites include: Coax, Strike, Radar, Shellshock, Ambush & Voodoo.

If you're looking for a palette that you can use inclusively for a wearable daily look, this isn't it. BUT there are some great shades in it! Personally, I think it's a great buy. I love these colours, as they're something I use on a regular basis, but everyone has their own preferences. :)