Vachon Ah Caramel Cakes Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 209 in Baked Goods

February 14, 2017

Oh Caramel cakes are a great Canadian classic. The delicate cake topped with cream and caramel coated in milk chocolate is just simply irresistible. Great treat to have with coffee ☕️

November 12, 2016

My husband is a giant fan!!! I find them ok- I find them very dry except for the caramel area.. But not bad and they go on sale quite often in my area!

November 12, 2016

Vachon cakes are staple in most Quebec homes. The Ah Caramel cakes are unique with their little bubble filled with cream and caramel. The cake is white and then the whole thing covered in a thin layer of chocolate. It is one of the sweeter cakes. You need something to drink with it. You are satisfied with 2 cakes.

July 19, 2016

Très bons petits gâteaux Vachon. Ils font le bonheur lorsqu'il est question de prendre un dessert rapide, bon et abordable. Le petit gâteau blanc est excellent avec le caramel recouvert de chocolat. Rien à dire, à part que je pars m'en racheter.

July 19, 2016

I love these cakes! These have been around for years and I can remember having these as a little girl. I find that these cakes are always really fresh and soft.

I love the combination of chocolate, cream and caramel over a soft cake, very yummy! I get these quite often and they are usually on sale 2/$4.00.

I would highly recommend these and these will continue to be one of my favourite vachon cakes.

June 03, 2016

MMmm Thesefor me are addictive; they taste absolutely wonderful and gooey. i tend to buy two boxes at a time as the whole family like to devour them as much as I do.

March 20, 2016

Ces petits gâteaux Vachon au caramel sont parmi les préférés de mon conjoint car il a la "dent sucrée" et aime bien ce mélange de caramel et de chocolat. Pour ma part, je les trouve un peu sucrés mais chacun ses goûts. Vachon est une marque de confiance depuis plusieurs années.

February 27, 2016

The Vachon Ah Caramel Cakes taste amazing. I do not purchase them often because I try to eat healthy but whenever I want a treat these would be a definitive option. They are nice and soft and the caramel melts in your mouth. So Yummy!

January 03, 2016

I try to stay away from fattening food but omg these are so good.I can never it just one or two,the chocolate coating ,the cake and caramel center ,so yummy

October 16, 2015

Yesss, another Vachon delight. Who doesn't like these?Been around for a while and they always will be bought by people with good taste.