Vanilla eos shave cream Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 444 in Hair Removal

December 06, 2016

The love the scent to it and it's something that I would purchase again.even after you shower the scent is still there and it's not strong and that's the good party and it's cheap and inexpensive.

October 09, 2016

La crème à raser EOS (trouvée au Jean Coutu) est très facile à appliquer sur la peau, la crème contient du beurre de karité et de l’aloes pour protéger la peau face à l’agression du rasoir. Celui-ci glisse sur la peau ce qui rend l’opération bien plus facile, il ne reste plus qu’à passer à la douche pour bien enlever les petits restes de crème. Petit plus, l’odeur vraiment agréable de la crème qui n’est pas non plus trop entêtante. Ayant la peau sèche et sensible, j’applique après la douche une crème hydratante. Résultat de belles jambes toutes douces!

July 24, 2016

I love this shave cream! I've used all 3 kinds and the vanilla is my favourite. It smells so good and works really well. It's super creamy, but not too thick, and is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin super soft and smooth. I love it!

March 14, 2016

I usually don't use shaveing cream but got this as a gift. It smells very good. I got very sensitive skin ans this doesn't hurt me like most shaving creams have.

February 11, 2016

I love the smell but I really do not get a good shave from this product.
My razor gets all clogged because the lotion is so thick.
I don't think I will be buying it again.

February 08, 2016

I love this. Makes my legs so soft. Smells nice. The bottle is pretty too. I usually didn't buy shaving creams anymore until I saw this one and thought I'd try it out annnnnd....love it! Xoxo