Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 447 in Hair Removal

Easy and effective: The ready-to-use strips adhere well to the hair to ensure smooth and hair-free skin for up to 3 weeks. VEET Gel Wax leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Residues can be easily rinsed with water. Sensitive skin formula. No heating.

April 26, 2015

A little pricy, but well worth it for shaping brows and facial waxing.

April 07, 2015

Love these for removing upper lip hair. I have very sensitive skin and they don't bother me at all. Also use them for my teenage daughter

March 31, 2015

It will work fine, i tried these little while ago, wont repurchase though. It ofcourse depends on problem zones. For me it was too much of a work, I have my salon appointment as a escape from routine even though it costs little more, thats what i will stick with.

March 31, 2015

I cut the strips into smaller strips and use them on my face.

February 11, 2015

I did not like this one. It got hard fast, couldn't get it to work and no matter what I did it did not remove the hair effectively. I am personally not a fan of this one.

January 06, 2015

I dont mind these wax strips. They do a good job AS LONG AS you use them correctly, your body is warm enough, and your hands are warm enough. Otherwise, they will not work at all. My biggest problem with this product is that there are not nearly enough wipes in the box for more than a couple of sessions and then after that you are stuck with wax on you.

April 05, 2014

Veet waxing strips are the best waxing strips.

October 31, 2013

Je me suis pas contente de ce Produit, il casse les poils Et la cire colle à la peau.

1.5/5

October 11, 2013

This is a messy product tat does not work. If you are lucky enough to get it to the point that you can spread it, it doesn't remove more than a couple of hairs, leaves a sticky mess wherever you applied it.

October 08, 2013

I tried this product for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was really excited but ended up getting disappointed. Although it took a good chunk of the hair off my legs, it also took some skin along with it. This product just isn't for me and I wouldn't go out and recommend it either.