vega one nutritional shake in Coconut Almond Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 25, 2016

I love vega. This is my absolute favourite kind of vega product. It tastes amazing and is smooth and creamy. Can be pricy but you get a lot of use out of one tub. Therefore I can't complain.

May 16, 2016

This is an absolutely wonderful protein shake - it takes SO much nutrition in one serving while keeping all the extra junk (like sugar) out. It tastes wonderful and mixes up well!

I love that you get lots of greens with it too! It's a great meal replacement or supplement.

HIGHLY recommend for anyone looking to add protein into the diet cleanly.

March 31, 2016

Drink this shake everyday for breakfast. Feel empty without it.. Keeps me full and satisfied until lunch time.. Helps me curb my cravings for sweet food. Affordable prices makes it easy to use on a daily basis

February 11, 2016

I have this protein powder for breakfast every morning. I mix it with ice and coffee. What a fantastic taste. I started with the Chocolate flavor and then I added in Vanilla but Coconut Almond is by far my favorite. The only bad thing is that the powder settles at the bottom of the cup once it sits but I use the ice to mix it up before a take a sip.

January 08, 2016

I drink this shake every morning (it is a meal replacement) and I have lost over 30lbs since October doing this. It has drastically helped. Smells amazing, tastes great, and blends well. If you just shake it in a shaker, it's slightly grainy, but in a blender it's nice and creamy. Absolutely love it.

December 10, 2015

love this product, toss it in my oatmeal with some fruit and I am set until a late lunch. A staple in my household

August 14, 2015

I really liked how the Vega One shakes are a quick grab and go breakfast for me. It fills you up, you don't need to add anything unless you want to, and your getting half of the nutrients you needs for your day in one go.
The ONLY think I don't like about vega one, is that it can be really gritty when you drink it, and sometimes in the AM my throat and stomach do NOT like that, if it was smoother it would get 5 stars.

June 08, 2015

I love this stuff for flavour and quality of nutrition. My only comment would be that it is a little gritty in comparison to some other plain protein powders but I feel like I get many more nutritional benefits from this one

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!