Venus Vibrance Razors and Disposable Heads Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 444 in Hair Removal

June 08, 2015

I hate it!! It's too big for the small place.

May 11, 2015

love this product!! will most defiantly purchase again

October 28, 2014

I absolutely love this razor! I don’t seem to get razor burn (even when using soap as opposed to shaving cream!) This razor leaves me with a very close shave and baby soft skin – what more can a girl ask for?!! I love that the handle is wide enough so I can get a proper grip on it without having to worry about it slipping – especially when the handle is wet from the shower. It maneuvers well - especially around my knees, without any nicks and cuts.

September 10, 2014

I found the razor did not get the hair cut close enough to my skin. So my hair grows back almost right away.

June 11, 2014

love the idea of lotion in the razor head no need for shaving cream one step shaving just add water lasts for about a month one head per razor just replace the head razor lasts forever hot colours easy handle for effective control

June 11, 2014

Absoultly lovw this product its effectiveness last long and very smooth after after . This the my razor of choice all the time . The price is great too as the razors last a very long time as well

October 02, 2013

love these razors leaves my skin so very soft and smooth

August 12, 2013

Over the years i have tried many different female razors and razors within the Venus line. I have to say this one is my favorite. I like the ergonomics of the razor handle, it has grips on it and it isn't too thin. I find the razors are very sharp and one must pay attention. It has moisturizing strips on the razor head which I find helps with a close shave as I use only soap and not a shaving gel.

The product is expensive but the best I have found, and the best way for me to do hair removal versus chemical products that do not work or waxing-ouch. 4 heads for this razor are around $20 or less if I have a coupon or there is a sale.

Worth using it.