Versace Yellow Diamonds

Versace Yellow Diamonds Reviews

Ranked #770 out of 1216 in Perfume

April 18, 2015

I tried every single Versace perfume in the past few years, they all smell fantastic, and this one is the best for me among all. It smells like sunshine, very fresh, young, sweet, warm, clean....u name it. I have been getting lots of compliments when I am wearing this. AND The bottle itself looks stunning as well.

November 03, 2012

I received a sample of this product in the mail. Seeing as I normally go for other designers first, I didn't have.high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't speak on the bottle but the scent was very girly and inviting.

August 17, 2012

What can I tell about it, you have to try it. I can say it is somewhere between the smell of heavens and the innocently tempting beauty!
Couple of months ago, I was shopping for gifts at a cosmetics store and I got a sample of this. Normally, Versace perfumes are a little bit strong for me or maybe spicy...I sniffed this one and boom I was determined to get it! I had been using Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Angel for ages and you know after a while the scent becomes one with your skin and looses that excitement about wearing a perfume. I was looking for something different and boy I found it :)
I don`t like strong, over powering perfumes that make people gag. I love it when I wear something that makes me and the ones around me wanting to sniff it more :) If you are like me, give this one a try.