Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Néovadiol Magistral is the first treatment specially designed for women in menopause and post menopause. Its formula combines 3 vital oils: carthamus seed oil, rice bran oil and shea butter. Combined with Proteic Gf and Pro-xylane, this complex provides the skin with the nutrition it needs and restores its overall vitality.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

September 29, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol Magistral smells great! This is a great product. The effectiveness of this product can really be seen when used with the Vichy serum. I was a little disappointed when I saw how small the jar was but it still is a good product. Nothing to complain. You do see results after using the regime for 3 weeks plus.

September 20, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol Magistral is amazing. And a small amount goes a long way. All day moisture and clean skin. What more can you ask for. As I am aging, skin care has become very important to me. Vichy Neovadiol Magistral makes my skin glow and soooo love it!

August 22, 2016

I have enjoyed using this product, it has made my face tingle after when I put it on, nice feeling on my face.
my face at 65 feels good, something you should start in your 30th.

August 21, 2016

I received this product as a free trial from Chick Advisor. I was very impressed with the product. It had a nice fragrance and felt good on my skin. It made my dry skin feel smooth and silky.

August 20, 2016

I loved this product. Beautiful scent and texture ,does not leave a heavy shine on my face.
I noticed a difference in my skin within 1 week. My skin is not dry now and the puffiness under my eyes has improved. Great product will purchase again

August 20, 2016

Wow, j'ai vraiment adorer ce produit qui est tellement efficace. Son odeur est agréable en plus. Je suis plus que satisfaite d'avoir eu la chance de tester ce magnifique produit.

August 20, 2016

Très bonne crème qui pénètre bien et qui possède une texture agréable. Son odeur est aussi très agréable et elle s'applique bien. Difficile de juger de son efficacité en quelques semaines mais ma peau est quand même bien hydratée mais je ne pense pas avoir moins de ridules.

August 20, 2016

Although I'm sure this is a good product, I've only tried it a few times but unfortunately it seems to sting my skin! At first I thought it was maybe it was just a fluke but when I tried it a couple more times, the same thing happened! I've been hesitant to try the other 2 products but to be fair I will give them a try & let you know the results after I've tested them. I'm sorry that I can't give you a more positive review but I really think it's important to give an honest report! I'm sure most woman would like this product very much, unfortunately my skin seems to react badly to it.

August 20, 2016

I received this free trial product from Chick Advisor. I used the Vichy Cream both morning and night. It is a very light cream that was absorbed immediately on my face. It gave my face a softer, glowing feel.

August 19, 2016

it was a great opportunity to try this product, I liked the packaging of this product and the way it made my skin felt when I applied it. I think it is worth a try