Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Tri-Activ Scrub, Cleanser, & Mask Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 418 in Acne Treatment

November 29, 2016

I buy this everytime I run out! It's my go to after a breakout. I always use it as a mask! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who has acne prone skin!

November 24, 2016

This is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and glowing. I usually apply it as a mask before the shower and once it's dry I hop into the shower and wet my face a little to use it as a scrub and cleanser, This gives you amazing results.

November 20, 2016

Does what it claims! I used it at night as my cleanser after removing my make up and wakes up very refresh. And my ance scars lightened as well. I really love this product.

November 20, 2016

I love this 3 in 1 mask. It works very effectively to remove black head and control excessive sebum. Love it and recommend it to anyone that have oily, blemish skin. Im in my 2nd bottle right now

November 06, 2016

I love this three in one cleanser/scrub/mask. It does everything it says it does. I recently completely converted to Vichy after using Clinique and clarins for about five years. I am in love with everything I have used by Vichy so far.

November 01, 2016

J'utilise ce produit lorsque j'ai besoin d'un nettoyage en profondeur, mais que je n'ai pas le temps souhaité! Il laisse ma peau tellement douce au toucher et tellement propre tout en controlant mes problèmes d'acné!

September 30, 2016

I bought this along with the 3 piece normaderm trio. I don't really use it as a face scrub so much as I do if I get a blemish, I will put this on then go to bed and by the morning it's visibly better. A little goes a long way with this so you don't need much. I will keep buying this once I run out :)

September 22, 2016

J'aime que ce produit soit multi-fonctionnel! Je peux l'utiliser comme masque lorsque je sens que mon visage a besoin d'un coup de fouet pour venir à bout de mon acné. Sinon, j'aime aussi l'utiliser comme désincrustant et nettoyant; je l'applique sur mon visage et je fais des mouvements circulaires, puis je rince. Ce produit laisse ma peau fraîche et propre, sans l'assécher.

September 20, 2016

I love the products since it is 3 in 1. After cleaning my face, just leave it on the face for a couple of minutes and then wash it off. It does feel great after all, and I can feel like I put a mask on. I love it but it does not help reducing my acnes yet, I am just using it for a week only.

September 15, 2016

Tellement un produit pratique et efficace pour les voyages. Un simple produit fait 3 actions très pratique pour les bagages. Ressert les pores de peau et améliore le relief.