Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Tri-Activ Scrub, Cleanser, & Mask Reviews

4.5/5
98% OF CHICKS DIG IT
39 reviews
Ranked #8 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 24, 2017

    Best face mask i've tried! I bought it at the L'Oreal warehouse sale for $12 and it was definitely worth it! I use it twice a week and it works well for oily skin, it leaves your face feeling soft and clean (not harsh at all). I wish I bought more haha, will definitely buy it again!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 24, 2016

    Le produit de Normaderm 3 en 1 qui fait office de nettoyant, exfoliant et masque est tout simplement génial et parfait pour ma peau qui est sujette aux imperfections. Dans mon cas, je l'utilise en tant que masque et il rend ma peau complètement douce et il nettoie les impuretés en profondeur. Après quelques utilisations, j'ai pu voir une amélioration sur ma peau et une diminution de la quantité de boutons sur mon visage. Je l'adore!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 29, 2016

    I buy this everytime I run out! It's my go to after a breakout. I always use it as a mask! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who has acne prone skin!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 24, 2016

    This is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and glowing. I usually apply it as a mask before the shower and once it's dry I hop into the shower and wet my face a little to use it as a scrub and cleanser, This gives you amazing results.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 20, 2016

    Does what it claims! I used it at night as my cleanser after removing my make up and wakes up very refresh. And my ance scars lightened as well. I really love this product.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 20, 2016

    I love this 3 in 1 mask. It works very effectively to remove black head and control excessive sebum. Love it and recommend it to anyone that have oily, blemish skin. Im in my 2nd bottle right now

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 06, 2016

    I love this three in one cleanser/scrub/mask. It does everything it says it does. I recently completely converted to Vichy after using Clinique and clarins for about five years. I am in love with everything I have used by Vichy so far.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 01, 2016

    J'utilise ce produit lorsque j'ai besoin d'un nettoyage en profondeur, mais que je n'ai pas le temps souhaité! Il laisse ma peau tellement douce au toucher et tellement propre tout en controlant mes problèmes d'acné!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 30, 2016

    I bought this along with the 3 piece normaderm trio. I don't really use it as a face scrub so much as I do if I get a blemish, I will put this on then go to bed and by the morning it's visibly better. A little goes a long way with this so you don't need much. I will keep buying this once I run out :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 22, 2016

    J'aime que ce produit soit multi-fonctionnel! Je peux l'utiliser comme masque lorsque je sens que mon visage a besoin d'un coup de fouet pour venir à bout de mon acné. Sinon, j'aime aussi l'utiliser comme désincrustant et nettoyant; je l'applique sur mon visage et je fais des mouvements circulaires, puis je rince. Ce produit laisse ma peau fraîche et propre, sans l'assécher.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity

    leacarol added a new review for
    Dawn Ultra Dish Soap

    Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    Vikings



    leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

    Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    Chicago Med



    Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party

    Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles