Vichy Normaderm BB Clear Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 03, 2016

This BB cream was not for me, I have dry to combination skin and where I have dry patches it picked it up terribly also the light shade was too light and the medium to dark. The price is to much for what you get. Did not like this at all.

August 15, 2016

Love this BB cream as sheer coverage foundation. It's light and sheer as you might expect, but I have never had a breakout from wearing this and that's really saying something for me. I'm very pale and the lightest colour is a bit too pink for me, so I mix it with some tinted sunscreen that is too dark for me by L'oreal and the colour ends up being much closer to my natural skin colour. Doesn't leave my face totally shiny either!

June 29, 2016

Le meilleur fond de teint! Je l'utilise à tout les jours. Une seule bouteille dure très longtemps, environ 6 mois. Le prix est d'environ 30$ ce qui n'est vraiment pas dispendieux pour le temps qu'il dure. De plus, l'acide salicilique aide vraiment a diminuer les rougeurs et les points noir. Il est certain qu'ils ne disparaissent pas complètement, mais une bonne partie.

April 11, 2016

I am loving the way this cream makes my complexion seem so flawless. It does not leave a noticeable mark where you stop using it, seems to blend well. I love that it is helping my skin while acting as a base coat. It is on the pricy side, but a little really goes a long way!

January 11, 2016

I love this foundation. This product is great for people with inperfection skin. Nice coverage ;)

January 07, 2016

I really like the way this BB clear looks and feels on my face. It has sheer coverage but enough to hide slight imperfections and dries matte. It feels very light too which is a nice change from the full coverage foundation I normally wear. I do find it tends to transfer and rub off easily. I noticed on the packaging that it says to reapply throughout the day if needed however I can't be bothered. If I'm wearing BB it's because I was either too busy to do full makeup or just wanted my skin to breathe.

January 05, 2016

Love this product. Really did see a difference in the way my skin looked - brighter and imperfections were not so evident. Less breakouts and skin redness was concealed. Applies smoothly - no skin irritation - looks great on.

January 05, 2016

A really matifying bb cream I adore it smell so in love with it.. the only issue with is the coverage it don't cover as much as I used to cover with other bb cream in addition wich is with salicylic acid if I used multiple layer it will make my face Crack from dryness that is why I use it as a primer and it work like wonder and I love it and if I m going for no full make up day I ll wear it alone without any powder..

December 27, 2015

NORMADERM BB CLEAR helped me conceals my imperfections,skin was mattified throughout the day & clearer skin.
Balm was lightweight on my skin & scent was pleasant.

December 15, 2015

This is my favourite new bb cream. I have sensitive skin that is prone to blemishes and this cream works great. The coverage is good too not too think and opaque and looks quite natural. I usually mix this with a bit of regular moisturizer too and this works great for me. I have been a fan of Vichy Normaderm for a long time and I love this new product. There are two shades - light and medium so it should work for a lot of people. I'm fair skinned and the light shade is fantastic for me!