• Vichy Pureté Thermale Hydra-Perfecting Toner
  • Vichy Pureté Thermale Hydra-Perfecting Toner

Vichy Pureté Thermale Hydra-Perfecting Toner Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 213 in Toner

February 19, 2017

J'aime ce produit que j'utilise deux fois par jour. Laisse un effet de propreté et de fraîcheur. Ce produit à réduit de beaucoup la visibilité de mes pores de peau et mes points noir. J'aime beaucoup.

June 25, 2016

I was never a fan of toners until I tried this product. It's alcohol free and made for sensitive skin. I have dry skin and usually toners make it feel tight. However, with this I just feel like I've deep cleaned after washing my face and this removes any extra makeup residue or dirt that my cleanser may have missed. I feel like with continued use, my pores appear smaller and less noticeable.

January 28, 2016

I love this toner. There's no stinging and it really works to take the dirt away from my face. There's no scent which I prefer and it doesn't cause my skin to react. Its good all year round.

July 10, 2015

I love this toner it pairs great with Vichy cleansers. Doesn't leave my face feeling dry.

October 29, 2013

This toner is great for my dry and sensitive skin. After washing my face, my skin look healthier, hydrated and doesn't feel any tightness.