• Vileda Scrunge

Vileda Scrunge Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

1.5/5

August 13, 2016

From the makers of the best sponge/scouerer in the world - the almost indestructable Scrub & Go Gentle Scrub Sponge! - comes the scuzzy and horrid Scrunge - the most overpriced quick-to-stink up sponge ever made. :-( Easily as crappy as sponges a quarter of the price. So so SOOOO disapointed! Maybe it's just that Ottawa is stupidly damp all year but I need a sponge that dries quickly when squeezed out and does not become a condo for bacteria. :=-( This sponge smelt terrible within 2 days despite being rinsed in soapy water and wrung out. Within 3 days I had to toss it out. Not cool for the price, Vileda - not cool at all!

March 19, 2016

we always use this brand for the scrubber in the kitchen... it cuts through the hard stuck on foods with ease.... these do not scratch your pots and pans... lasts a long time too

March 07, 2016

Vileda scrunge wash pads are great. I use them daily. They are odour resistant, rinse clean very easily and dont scratch my pots and pans. I dont have a dishwasher so i do alot of dishes daily. These sponges take an extremely long time to break down. They are a favorite. Give them a try for sure.

April 01, 2015

I like this, it makes hand washing dishes a lot easier, I just wish it came in a thinner size

April 15, 2014

works great on my stove top getting food and mess off without scratching. Leaves my stove looking shiny

May 17, 2012

I have always been an SOS pad or Magic Eraser user. Thought that nothing could beat either product until I found the Vileda Scrunge. This product makes easy work out of baked on crusty messes and doesn't break down like the SOS and Magic Eraser. I have personally purchased this product and given it to friends to try and they now swear by it.
    Can't say enough great things about this product!!