Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets. Leaves no dull residue* and cleans to a natural shine*. (*when used in dilute format)

For more info, visit Vim.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce vim pour les surfaces en bois. J'ai du plancher en bois flottant chez moi et ce produit est magique. Il éfface absolument tous les tâches et laisse une petite odeur de propreté.

September 27, 2016

I have been very happy with all Vim Products I have used. I also am happy with this Hardwood Floor Cleaner, however, I do have original 50year old hardwood in my place so I I like to buy products made specially for "hardwood" as opposed to just using a Pine Sol etc.

It cleans my finished wood floors without leaving dry or dull residue. It does smell like a clean house afterwards. I usually only buy this when it is on sale because I prefer Murphys Oil Soap. You can also use this Vim for your kitchen cabinets and laminate hardwood as well so it is pretty universal.

September 27, 2016

Le nettoyant pour surface de bois est mon favoris de chez vin. Mes planchers en bois sont brillant ,sans tâche. Le produit laisse une odeur propre très agréable.

September 03, 2016

This product works fine. It cleans the floor, it's easy to use but I have to tell you.. I can't stand the smell. It's too bad, but I won't buy this product again because of that.

June 09, 2016

I bought this when we moved into our new place. I wanted to find the right product for our new floors. It seemed to work just fine. No streaks. But I have to be honest, I have been using the Swiffer because it is more convenient.

June 08, 2016

This is my favourite all around flier cleaner. I use it on on my laminate as well as other surfaces likes lenoleum it works amazing. I also like the smell. My floors looks super clean after washing them and since it needs to be diluted the bottle last forever. Always have some ok my house

June 07, 2016

I love my hard wood floors but very much dislike searching for a cleaner, I was pleasantly suprised by vim hardwood floor cleaner, it was gentle on the floors, my hands and it left a great shine. It was also reasonably priced,

June 07, 2016

I was actually disappointed in this VIm product because i heard amazing things about it but when I had decided to try it on our hardwood, it basically stained the floors and it took us forever to remove

I LOVE VIM!!!
    It's my number 1 cleaner and I love washing my floors with it cause it makes my house smell amazing an really cleans it
    I recommend it to all my friends and family

June 07, 2016

I use this all the time. Family and friends always compliment me on how good my floors are . Looks clean and feels clean with a great scent throughout our home. Another great product from vim

smontero84 earned the Wellness Guru badge