Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets. Leaves no dull residue* and cleans to a natural shine*. (*when used in dilute format)

For more info, visit Vim.

February 24, 2017

I use this with Mr. Clean to clean my floors. Just put a cap of both products and hot water of course, and start cleaning. I noticed my floors look shiny and smells great once finished

February 15, 2017

My husband loves this smell! It has a more masculine scent to it, but it smells clean. It does a great job of shining the floors without leaving them slippery or slick, and it actually cleans.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce vim pour les surfaces en bois. J'ai du plancher en bois flottant chez moi et ce produit est magique. Il éfface absolument tous les tâches et laisse une petite odeur de propreté.

September 27, 2016

I have been very happy with all Vim Products I have used. I also am happy with this Hardwood Floor Cleaner, however, I do have original 50year old hardwood in my place so I I like to buy products made specially for "hardwood" as opposed to just using a Pine Sol etc.

It cleans my finished wood floors without leaving dry or dull residue. It does smell like a clean house afterwards. I usually only buy this when it is on sale because I prefer Murphys Oil Soap. You can also use this Vim for your kitchen cabinets and laminate hardwood as well so it is pretty universal.

September 27, 2016

Le nettoyant pour surface de bois est mon favoris de chez vin. Mes planchers en bois sont brillant ,sans tâche. Le produit laisse une odeur propre très agréable.

September 03, 2016

This product works fine. It cleans the floor, it's easy to use but I have to tell you.. I can't stand the smell. It's too bad, but I won't buy this product again because of that.

June 09, 2016

I bought this when we moved into our new place. I wanted to find the right product for our new floors. It seemed to work just fine. No streaks. But I have to be honest, I have been using the Swiffer because it is more convenient.

June 08, 2016

This is my favourite all around flier cleaner. I use it on on my laminate as well as other surfaces likes lenoleum it works amazing. I also like the smell. My floors looks super clean after washing them and since it needs to be diluted the bottle last forever. Always have some ok my house

June 07, 2016

I love my hard wood floors but very much dislike searching for a cleaner, I was pleasantly suprised by vim hardwood floor cleaner, it was gentle on the floors, my hands and it left a great shine. It was also reasonably priced,

June 07, 2016

I was actually disappointed in this VIm product because i heard amazing things about it but when I had decided to try it on our hardwood, it basically stained the floors and it took us forever to remove

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..