Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food

Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 59 in Cat Food & Treats

December 20, 2016

I bought a huge bag of this last month in the sea food variety. For a low cost cat food, my cats are obsessed with it! I have to actually monitor how much my cats eat now, for the first time in over a decade! They will just gorge on this! This is by far their favourite low end brand cat food.

October 28, 2016

My cats really like this wet cat food. They especially like the flavours that come with gravy. They do t like the pate as much. I think the cans are a good value as they eat it all up and none is left to dry out in the dishes. The cat food doesn't smell awful like some of the no name brands. My cats fur coats are very soft and shiny. Their eyes are bright and even though they are both six years old, they are full of energy and they play like kittens. I think that the good nutrition provided to them have made my cats feel young and healthy.

February 11, 2016

We have three cats and whiskas cat food is the only one they seem to really like they even have picked out the other pieces of cat food from the whiskas when I try and mix it

December 23, 2015

I love that this is made from real meat. This is my go-to with the cats because they eat it no problem, and the ingredients are healthy. The good price point doesn't hurt either.

December 11, 2015

We used to buy the salmon one all the time. We stopped because our local pet store didn't carry it anymore. Our cat use to love the food and I felt this fish was good for him.

September 28, 2015

I always buy this cat food on sale, I feel really good about buying this cat food for my cat. She is very healthy and active and I think this cat food plays a huge role in that. It is definitely one of the better options to buy in terms of cat food.

September 23, 2015

Can seem to really enjoy this food no vomitting like othee foods

September 01, 2015

Good quality food for a low cost, always able to find specials and my kitty enjoys it

September 01, 2015

#Whiskas "Meaty Selections Cat Food" my cats just love this dry cat food. I have tried many more expensive brands but they are just so fuzzy this is the only brand they seem to love. Great Price,

September 01, 2015

For some reason this is the only brand my cat loves. She eats others in a pinch but when she gets this it goes down fast.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for