Wilton Cake Caddy

Wilton Cake Caddy Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

September 16, 2016

It's great. Very practical. You can pack everything all in one place and keep it away when you aren't using it.
Very handy...if u buy it at Michael's use the coupon to help with the cost.

May 22, 2016

Wilton is an amazing brand for cooking and baking products. This cake caddy is very light weight and snaps easily. Super convenient for protecting your baking during travel!

April 02, 2016

I love my Cake Caddy. It's lightweight, easy snaps and a very sturdy base. I have made 2 tier to 3 tier cakes and still was left with a lot of room. Easy clean up. Also the caddy does not absorbs smells from cake and it keeps cake fresh. I don't know how I have managed without for so long. If you love baking cakes than I highly recommend.

March 31, 2016

I had one of these when I first moved out ans it was great for when I baked cakes or pies. But I recently got a Tupperware one so I won't use this one anymore.

March 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I do a lot of baking when it comes to cakes, pies or even muffins. I love how big the cover is. Its perfect for keeping your baked products fresh.

March 25, 2016

We use this daily to store our muffins in that we buy from Costco, it's perfect! It fits a 6pk of muffins like a glove. At times we'll also store a cake in it lol. It keeps baked goods perfectly fresh, it has a tight seal and is very strong. The locks are tough which is important, as I've had many cake carriers where the locks break off easily and early into the purchase. It's an amazing product.

February 16, 2016

I love these - it works perfectly for carrying cakes and cupcakes to events (as it's supposed to), but they also stack together, one of top of each other in the cupboard for easy storage. They were a little expensive at Michaels at regular price, but I used the Michaels coupons and consider them to be a great deal.

February 13, 2016

This product is great!! Keeps cake or cupcakes fresh and covered/protected. It's also great because you can tote your baking wherever you may need to.

It fits a dinner sized plate/cake plate so your average cake fits inside.

February 09, 2016

I JUST BOUGHT THIS!!!
in white color as well!!!

amazing, truly such a helpfun and handy product to have

to bring baked goods to work, to social events
or at home to keep fresh after baking
reliable storage is great i like the open concept and white coloring too keeps it neat

honestly best thing to buy for transportation

February 08, 2016

This is great for transporting cakes in my car or taking it over to my neighbours. It keeps my cakes fresh and it very easy to clean.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products