Wiser's Whiskey

Wiser's Whiskey Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 13 in Whisky

March 18, 2015

This is one good tasting whiskey. Great neat or over ice, i prefer to drink it mixed with ginger ale. Affordable and good tasting liquor.

November 19, 2014

My husband and I love to have a Wiser's Whiskey and ginger ale once in awhile. Excellent taste and great quality of whiskey, I definitely suggest that if you haven't tried it then you should pick up a bottle. I love the fact that it's made right here in Ontario too!

December 09, 2011

My husband love’s this whiskey and has bin drinking it for years. When I use to drink I enjoyed it right along with him, but I can’t handle whiskey any longer. Wiser’s De Luxe Whiskey is a quality Canadian whiskey that is still made at Hiram Walker & Son distillery witch is the home of Canadian Club. Hiram Walker just so happens to be located in my home city of Windsor Ontario. You use to be able to take tours of the distillery, how ever you’d have to call and find out if they still do this. It makes for a fun interesting day. Wiser’s is available in five different blends. Wiser’s De Luxe, Wiser’s De Luxe ten year old, Wiser’s very old, Wiser’s Special blend and Rich & Rare. Wiser’s De Luxe has a bright golden color, a sweet caramel aroma with a sweet corn meal and vanilla flavour. I find it to be a smooth whiskey that is good straight or mixed with a cola, 7Up, ginger ale and much more. My husband has also been known to splash a bit on his stake or a roast as he BBQ’s it on the grill giving the meat a different, but pleasant taste. Wiser’s De Luxe is 40% alcohol and is available at any LCBO and is available in a few different size bottles witch rang in price. A 200ml bottle will coast about $7.95, but a larger bottle is more like $23.95. If you haven’t given Wiser’s De Luxe a try yet why not pick some up for Xmas, or New Years Eve.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products