Younique Touch Powder Foundation
Good

Younique Touch Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 595 in Foundation

September 14, 2016

I love the coverage it gives. Best for oily skin. It's staying power is amazing! Don't let the price scare you. You don't even need to touch up.. well maybe once or depends on what you are doing. It lasts for a long time!

June 28, 2016

I was expecting this makeup to last longer than it did on my face. You definitely need a powder on top of it to keep it from getting greasy on your face.

March 18, 2016

love the coverage this gives you. almost always I only need to apply one dusting over my face for coverage all day long. Don't let the price of the powder scare you worth every penny. but if you want max coverage go over 2-3 times. I don't need that much. I recommend this to everyone.

February 21, 2016

Awesome coverage and lasts a really long time..will pretty much cover anything! Works the best when paired with our primer, and feels super lightweight...like I'm not wearing any makeup at all! Better than MAC powder!

July 08, 2015

I LOVE this powder. It has all day staying powder and a great matte finish. My face goes from looking full of blemishes to a beautiful clear face.

March 09, 2015

As a makeup artist, I tend to use higher end products on my clients and myself as they usually photograph better. This product holds up as well as any MAC, Nars, or other high end brands I have ever used. I like the shade range, I find the powder is not too powdery (still has a slightly creamy feel) and it blends like a dream. I find that it works with every skin type as well.

February 11, 2015

Another great younique product,nice texture,price and effect

November 04, 2014

Great quality foundation, right up there with M.A.C and other department store brands. Very good coverage for a powder foundation!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted