YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 07, 2016

I have this in 01, and it is beautiful. Smells floral, and glides on my lips very easily. Super pigmented and very moisturizing. It is quite expensive, but I think it's worth it if you're interested in having a curated lipstick collection. It stays on pretty nicely throughout the day - it does transfer, but it doesn't look patchy when it wears off my lips.

May 25, 2015

I am almost at pan on my only shade I own, and I love it so much!!! It's a product that is such high quality it will change your lipstick life. Although I don't think I'll repurchase because I love MAC lipsticks and they're half the cost.

December 30, 2014

Best lipstick on the market. Great colour selection and it lasts. Darker colours don't bleed and it's very moisturizing. The price is on the higher side but it's reasonable for the quality.

September 04, 2014

I purchased this lipstick in #10 Beige Tribute after reading one of my favourite Vloggers reviews on Instagram again and again. The price was a hard pill to swallow at $39 CAN. However, I splurged and went with it.
Zero regrets on this lipstick. When I run out, I will buy it again and again. This is the perfect nude colour. I get compliments every single time I wear it. It compliments most lighter to medium skin tones,

May 26, 2009

This lipstick has real staying power and works kinda like a lip stain. The only thing is that it does tend to have a drying effect so you have to put on a lipgloss on top. Plus it has an SPF...only of 8 but it's better than nothing! The colors are nice and bright too, perfect for summer.