Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Perfume Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 1278 in Perfume

March 15, 2017

I was given a bottle of Black Opium as a Christmas present and it is now my all time favorite perfume. I received my bottle over a year ago at Christmas of 2016, I spray myself in three separate places every day and I still have over half a bottle remaining. The smell fades obviously throughout the day, but it lingers regardless

February 28, 2017

For starters, I'm a perfume collector, but I only buy those that really appeal to me; this one has be one of my fave YSL fragrances EVER!! It's sexy, deep yet not too strong, and it does last on <3 Love it!!
    P.S.: pic is watermarked with my Instagram @anothrbeautyvictm :)

August 10, 2016

J'adooore ce parfum! Il fait parti de mon top3 de mes parfums que je rachèterais! Il a une odeur de force et de douceur en même temps sans pour autant donner mal à la tête! L'odeur de dissipe assez rapidement, donc pas de soucis, mais elle reste toute la journée! Le prix est assez élevé, mais il en vaux vraiment!

August 09, 2016

Black Opium is an edgy, smoky bad girl with a touch of sweetness. Most prominent notes are coffee, jasmine sambac, almond, and vanilla. It's sexy and comforting at the same time. Men love it. Similar qualities with Trouble by Boucheron and the cult classic BY by Dolce & Gabanna.

December 26, 2015

I love this scent! It's strong and sweet, which is what I love! The bottle is really beautiful too with the black sparkles and the rose coloured perfume in the centre.

November 24, 2015

Usually im not a big opium scent fan, but YSL did a great job with this fragrance. Its just on a border of sweetness and bitterness, has very sophisticated feel to it. I got it as a present for my mom and she loves it.

October 28, 2014

This perfume is a must for all you fruity floral woman, Its has a bit more depth for fall winter months it smells divine vanilla, coffee, sweet but not sickly and the bottle is grogeous will look pretty on my vanity. Go try it you wont regret it

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus