Yves Saint Laurent Opium Perfume
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Opium Perfume Reviews

Ranked #885 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced in 1977. Fragrance notes: exotic florals, mandarin and coriander blend to create this rich, exotic fragrance. Recommended use: evening.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

November 19, 2015

I love the strong spicy scent of this perfume. This is my scent for special occasions. It has a very long lasting smell. Even though I work in a scent free office, I don't feel completely dressed without a little squirt of perfume.

October 26, 2014

YSL's Opium is the only fragrance for me. It's also available in body lotion, cream, shower gel and more. The heady mix of spices and its' lasting power makes Opium one of the all-time greats, right up there with Joy and Chanel #5.

September 09, 2014

I love Opium, wear it every evening in summer and all day and night in winter, adore that it is not sweet and flowery but rather musky and spicy. Only perfume I have used since I turned 18.

May 27, 2014

I like the way the body lotion smells on my skin more than the perfume itself. I spray the perfume on my clothes and use the body lotion and body wash on my skin.

May 11, 2011

This perfume is just GROSS!!!.....way to strong!................I won this perfume in a basket and couldn't even give it away!!...........no body wanted it.

August 16, 2010

Opium has always been my favorite perfume. It is considered an Oriental/woodsy type perfume, and is very rich and multi-layered. It has ingredients like sandalwood, tangerine and cloves that really intensify the depth of the scent. I always choose this first in the winter as it seems very suited to cooler weather. It is an oldie, but a goodie! :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!