Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #623 out of 1057 in Lipstick

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick is a highly pigmented lipstick that gives medium to full coverage in a radiant, satin finish. This luxurious, multitasking lipstick is Yves Saint Laurent's makeup must-have. Color saturates the lips while protecting them from the sun with SPF 15. A powerful cocktail of hydro-spheres and natural extracts comforts and hydrates lips throughout the day.
Visit ysl.com for more information.

August 11, 2016

After seeing so many positive reviews on here,I almost got tempted to hold back on my review. However,what does not work for me might work for you...and I totally get that! I can't say much regarding the price but for what ever cost, this product did not seem to work for me. It flaked/cracked (?) on my lips,application was never smooth and just because it was a sample,I had no control of the color choice...which of course didn't go very well with my skin tone. Overall,for a product with a luxurious looking package, I expected more but got much less.

March 14, 2016

I absolutely adore everything about this YSL lipstick except the color which is very bright peach, However I mix it with a darker neutral shade and I have a unique and long lasting lipstick , stays on about 2 hours and is wonderfully moisturizing.

October 03, 2015

I received a couple of samples from Influenster. The formula is very moiisturizing and super pigmented. The heavy gold case tubes are luxurious and the price point is decent. I wish the brand were cruelty free though.

June 19, 2015

I love the smell, texture and consistency of these lipsticks. They're expensive but well worth it!

June 18, 2015

This lipstick stays on so well without drying out the lips!! It's so nice to not have to reapply constantly throughout the day. And the colour is true, doesn't change once applied.

June 17, 2015

Good stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

June 15, 2015

Expensive, but so pretty! Its the perfect shade

June 15, 2015

Just love this lipstick a lot. Pricey, but worth it.

June 13, 2015

love how it feels on my lips.lousious,soft feeling,and great quality

June 13, 2015

This is a really great lipstick that offers great looking shades that give optimal coverage without drying out your lips and has really good staying power, so that you're not constantly reapplying. The colors are very intense also.