1-Day Acuvue Moist Contact Lenses

1-Day Acuvue Moist Contact Lenses Reviews

1 review
Ranked #26 out of 26 in Eye Care

October 05, 2010

After many years of insisting that I love to wear eyeglasses (and I still do - I think it can be a great fashion statement!) I finally jumped back on the part-time contact lens train. It had been quite some time since I wore them as I have low tear production and found them incredibly uncomfortable to wear longer than a few hours at a time.

My optometrist and I went through 3 or 4 different brands before she special-ordered the Acuvue Moist dailies (I think I'll have to send her some chocolates?). Although they are more expensive than any of the others I tried (around $70 for 90 pairs), they are very much worth the cost. I get extra days out of mine by using contact lens cleansing products (any brand works for me), so a 90-day supply will probably last me at least 3-4 times longer than that. I also don't wear them every single day.

Just like the name suggests, these feel moist and soft as though you are wearing nothing at all. I have not had to use Artificial Tears once since trying these.

If you have had problems with dry eye, I suggest you ask for Acuvue Moist!

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com