4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat Reviews

4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat! We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the Mamaroo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better.

September 21, 2018

4Moms know their babies

For the first three months of our twins life, they spent it on these baby bouncer soother rocker seats. Yes they are expensive but worth all the money for how they made our twin babies calm and sleep. They were easy to clean and worked really well with the different motions, sounds and didn't make a lot of sound.

March 22, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best baby swing/bouncer

I remember seeing the price of the mamaroo and thinking that’s a bit extravagant especially compared to all the other baby swings on the market. Now that I own one myself I can only regret they weren’t available for my first son. I tell everyone they need a mamaroo. Love that it plugs in so no battery waste, love the design and colors ( it’s also much more space saving than some clunky baby swings on the market) love all the different settings and that is has a built in noise machine and you can play your music through it. Easily unzipped and washed. The only down fall I could find is that the mobile hangs incredibly low. Other than that well worth the money!

January 12, 2018

This saved me from many meltdowns!

I received the Mamaroo as a baby shower gift and was excited to put it to use once our son was born. I have to say this rocker saved us many days/nights from meltdowns! Our baby seemed to calm down much easier in the mamaroo and he really enjoyed the music/audio that the rocker plays. We actually ended up using the audio in the mamaroo over a bunch of other sound machines because it seemed to soothe our son the best. The only downside to this rocker is the inability to clean the inside base. If you have pets you'll find that dust/pet hair easily builds up on the base in a really short period of time (I'm talking within the same day). Over time you will notice that the machine will make a louder rocking noise if you haven't consistently cleaned the base. So just keep this in mind if you are planning on purchasing this product!

November 03, 2017

Awesome baby seat!

I loved this seat, and so does my baby! This soothes him every time. I would definitely recommend it to any mom or dad to be! It is a must have, without a doubt!

October 18, 2017

Best investmentIn a swing I've made!

Mamaroo is a combination of a swing and bouncer in one. It has different speeds and movement settings, it also has different sounds to go along with the type of movement you choose. For example you can have choose car ride movement and put on white noise in the background. Mamaroo comes with a stationary mobile so baby has something to look at too. There's also an optional infant insert for purchase if baby is too small to fit properly. Babies can use mamaroo until they're 25 pounds. My daughter is 18 months and 20 pounds so we have gotten a lot of use from our mamaroo! Mamaroo does have a hefty price tag but you can also buy one second hand or on sale. If you can afford to get one I would recommend doing so, it's the best investment in baby equipment I've made since having my child!!

June 25, 2017

Genius must have

Worth every penny. It's a simulator of car, ocean etc. plays music of all kinds. Easy to clean which is a must but I suggest putting in a liner just in case of a blow out. We used ours all the time with our first. Worked like a charm. Now my son always falls asleep in the car hahaa. You can purchase at target I believe online and they might have in some stores.

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I think that this device is a hit or miss with each baby, because of the price point I wouldn't take the chance with this product. My son absolutely hated this thing, he would not sit in it awake or asleep. I know of a few other babies who did not enjoy it as well. I was lucky enough to be able to return and get a store credit and I ended up purchasing a good old fashioned swing and my song enjoyed it much more. The jerky motion of this device is what I think is the issue, its not a gentle swing back and forth or side to side, it hops and swoops etc.

May 03, 2017

Love love love! I got his when I had my first baby 3 years ago...I wish I got it first thing rather then getting 3 other swings that my baby didn't like. Once we got Mamaroo my baby was one happy baby...Slept in it 1-2 naps and that's when I'd have my rest as well....My second loved it too and so does my third :))) it's a life and sanity saver!!!

April 07, 2017

One of the greatest baby items ever!! Huge helper when it came to caring for my little one, who is 8 months now (we still using it and she loves it so much). My baby can spend hours in it, playing with balls and just swinging from one side to another. I know it is kind of expensive item but believe me it is good choice and I recommend this product to every new mom!!! I can't say enough good things about this product.

March 21, 2017

Si je pouvais donner encore plus d'étoiles au Mamaroo je le ferais!
    Quelle belle invention qui vaut le prix plus élevé des autres petits sièges vibrants.
    Un siège haute technologie avec des balles réversibles qui stimulent le bébé comprenant une prise à usb pour y jouer de la musique de notre téléphone et imitant différents sons tout en ayant plusieurs variations et vitesses.... wow!!!
    Que ce soit la sensation de la promenade en auto ou le mouvement des vagues il y a assurément un mode qui saura endormir ou réconforter votre bébé.
    Un de mes meilleurs achats!